Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

yeah guess im a little bit late on blogging

why have i not think about blogging before this? i mean, i am quite a good writer, at least that's what my english lecturer told me. haha. okay you'll probably puke hearing my statement. ala sekali sekala puji diri sendiri apa salahnya kan? haha. erm, maybe its because i have a commitment problem? in updating my thoughts that is. i used to write on a diary. after a month of writing, i just stopped. and that diary became a piece of history in the corner of my desk. what a shame. poor diary. now i have this tingling feeling in the bones of my dear fingers to write again. on a goddamn blog? okay, i know im late on this, but hey its now or never. the reason why i want to write again on blogs is not because everyone has it because i wont do it for the sake of trends. its just i suddenly have lots a stuff happening in my life that is becoming a burden in my head. so i guess i kindda want to let it out. again on a goddamn blog? haha. yes, itulah yang saya cuba lakukan. hee. so here i go. lets rock this blog! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment