Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

THE OTHER HALF OF ME

looking back at the past
and living life as it is today
someone had endure a part of it with me
she has been a part of me
like a picture in every album i own
she is the source of my strength
whenever i feel myself tumbling down the rough road
she never forgets to lend her ears
whenever i needed someone to talk to
she is sort of my own walking and talking entertainment 
ready to make my day full of joy
she would always be there for me
in times when i need her
and even when i dont
having her in my life
is like having another half of me
thats how we understand each other
without a need to express it
how lucky that we found each other
in this world that would last a moment
she is the someone
who teaches me the value of friendship
she is the bestest friend
i could ever have
and i would ask no more
and i hope
that we would always be this way
for tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.



here she is. my amazing bestfriendforever. no one could replace her. she my own personal wonderwoman. she is the sugar and spices of my life. her name is Nur Syuhadah Binti Idris. i love her to the max! <3



when we are together
saya sayang awak, sue!
muah muah!
hee :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment