Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

MILES TO GO

heart insecure
feelings that are not so sure
walking down this windless road
staring at nothing in particular
a vast land waiting to be walked through
picking up dirty stones one by one
and counting eagerly
as if it will make this journey ends faster
but i know its a false hope
people say life is not a walk in a park
a metaphora that i only began to understand
and it scares me
because i still have miles to go


i began to learn that every step i take
is not to end the journey
but to live through it
every second was and is significant
witten permanently in my soul and my heart
how far i had gone and how far i had to go
i did not want to care anymore


so i throw back all these damn stones to where it belongs to
i let go the insecure
and calm my heart to an ease
yes, there is still miles to go
and it is perceptible
because there is a difference between being dragged to fight a battle
and fight the battle with my head held high
and with that 
taking one step at a time
i will live my life for today
as if i will die today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment