Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

THE ANGEL IN MY DREAM

he came through the incandescence
looking benign and triumphant
my heart pounded
nearly stopped itself
then he gave a new breath
through this long twilight of misery
it was like my eyes cozened me
seeing something that is not there
i wanted to run towards him
and pinch him
to make sure he was real
but i did not need to
as i felt his shrilling touch
on my cold cheeks


he pulled my rigid hands
and took me to beautiful places
places that looked like heaven
and there were no fatigue in me that night
it was perceptible
because he was my angel
my guardian
but like any other dream
this dream has to end
he has to go
plaintively, i opened my reluctant eyes
and wished this unreal world would be ceaseless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment