Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

when insanity meets love

heartless time
separates us
tearing us apart
killing glorious moments
moments of us together
time becomes a monster
to those who shared a love
to those who speak romance
the language of lovers
guided by the sun, the moon and the stars
leaving a stain of pure faith and hope
the essence of you
never manage to leave me
it still crawls under my skin
eating my heart out
making a deep hole
a hole that is transparent enough
for you to see through my beating chest
my expose flesh
becomes a burden
even when it is as light as a feather
without the pressure of your benign hands
i still feel your breath
lingering the air where i stand
where i sleep
wherever i am alone
it is a sick feeling
and it is dangerous
could kill you if you are not strong enough
pulling you to a place where sanity does not exist
it is a sick feeling
yet it is a beautiful sickness
and if i were to die because of it
i would do it with pleasure
i would do it again and again.


this poetry is inspired by Nur Syafiq Bin Yunus. love you b <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment