Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

the rest of my blue sky

blue sky spreads  as far as one eye could see
unfolded and mysterious
calm and dull
my days were done and over
with typical honesty and story
its just a blue sky
unlively and boring
one would say
but that was before i found you
now it was you
who painted the sky with not just the seven colours of the rainbow
but you came with the stars, the moon, the sun, the thunder, the storm, the wind and the clouds
i always thought if i was the blue sky,
then you would be the rest.

i should probably tell you that
everytime you said something
i would be left thinking about it later
even if i knew it was crazy and impossible
everytime you said 'i love you more'
it feels like walking on air and the world would just dissappear around me
it does not matter
if the world is not mine
atleast you are.

i should also tell you that
i depended on you
not the other way around
its as if im breathing every breath of yours
its as if your heart is mine too
and if i were to lose you
i would lose my soul too

yes it was you
you made me miss you
it was you
you made me cry because of you
it was you
you made me smile whenever you speak my name
it was you
you made me fall head over heels
it was you
you made me write again
it was you
you made me love you
yes it was you

now even if my life is still a blue sky
i am not worried
because you are here to be the rest



this poetry is the first poetry that i've written since i meet  him, my soulmate, Nur Syafiq bin Yunus. at that time, its been a long time since i wrote a new poetry, and he inspired me to write again. and i remembered that on the same night that i wrote this poetry, we fought. i was supposed to be happy and all but in the end i ended up crying my heart out. i asked him to go away, but i never meant it. the stupid words i.ve said to him that night was out of ego and anger. but the sad thing is, he agreed. i know now that he didn't meant what he said too, but he just did what i told him to do. dia tak pujuk langsung. i was so pissed, so i said 'its over'. i know, im a bitch for saying those words. i regretted it. and yet he still didn't console me. dia pun ego juga. and dia pun sakit hati dengan apa yg aku cakap. i was so sad, i cried the whole night and the whole next day. i could not get out of bed, could not eat, could not do anything. then, at facebook he posted that he wanted to deactivate his fb account, and use a new account. then he tagged me on a poetry that he wrote out of pain. it was so painful to read yet it was so beautiful. atleast he loved me enough to wrote a poetry about what happened to us. so i wrote back to him. i wrote to him the poetry that i've written this poetry (above) and tagged him so he could read and understand how i really felt about him. then im posted a part of this poetry with an 'im sorry' wishes to him and hoped he would forgive me. i waited for him to go online, and i talked to him. i was full of regret and i apologize to him as many times as i could. in the end we worked it out. this poertry really is about him, sincerely from my heart. i do love him so much. my heart is filled with him. <3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment