Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

HURT

im hurt
feels like my bones are broken into pieces
my soul disconnected
my heart turns to dust
blown away by the wind
every tears that flows
emptied my heart with a deep dark hole
where do we stand now?
when your words are floating on air
while i cant reach it from the bottom of the sea
your silence killed me in and out
your silence is too loud
deafening my ears
im hurt
bleeding in daze
surrounded by vulnerability
unprotected from helpless feelings
will i be alone through this?
because it feels like a slow death
creeping its way to me with pleasure
marking my forehead with words like alone and goodbye
i love you too much that it seems impossible
impossible because it keeps on growing
impossible because its never ending
but what happen between here and there?
if i am your truest love
then why is it so hard for you to convince me?
if i am your forever
then why you went silent when i wanted to say goodbye?
please do tell me
when i am not the one for you
because it feels like you're slipping away
and im hurt because of it
yes im hurt my dear love
will you be there to ease my pain?
or will you go away from me
leaving me behind with a broken heart
leaving me behind with irrevocable scar
im hurt
like a stabbing dagger
straight through my beating heart.

:'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment