Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

whatever happens, i will stick with you through it all

if you asked me to go away and leave you
i wont listen
if you asked me to find another man who you think is better than you
i wont listen
if you me to forget you and be happy with someone else
i wont listen

you should know
and you should understand
that i wont go away and leave you
no man is ever gonna be better than you
i cant and i wont forget you
i wont be happy without you in my life

whatever happens to you
i will be there for you
in every chaos god put you through
i'll stand by your side and just hold you tight
i wont move until you do
hand by hand with me
being with you is written in my soul
every pieces of me yearns for your love
we are designed to complete each other
and we are a masterpiece

so if you asked me to go away
save your breath, because i wont go
im stuck with you forever.
i love you, Nur Syafiq bin Yunus

0 comments:

Post a Comment