Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

what he wrote to me

i cant wait to see the one whom i can adore
the one i will live my whole life for
i promise you that you'll hear my words
the words i've been meaning to tell you
i cannot await getting on one knee
and lovingly asking you to marry me
because its time to fulfill my destiny
and in your heart is where i want to be
tomorrow night is going to be the time
from then on i will always be so fine
because together we will live forever
and my soul will be yours not mine
my love, when you read this message, do not cry
do promise, that we'll love each other until we die.




farhain nabila
i had no life before i know you
the sky was filled with darkness
just deep grief and i did know what to do
you're the one i've to hold and kiss
you're the only one who touched my lonely soul
you're my winter, my spring, my summer, and my fall
how could i go on without you?
how could i open my eyes and not see yours?
"i could" would be a lie and not true
if you asked me why
i would say because i love you more than anything in the world
"i love you" is going to be my only word.



kau buat ku senyum tertawa
dengan gurau senda manja
ku lebih selesa kini
punya teman menemani
andainya ku kembali bersedih
sudilah memberi ku senyumanmu lagi
di mata mu ku lihat keikhlasan
suaramu membawa membawa ketenangan
walaupun kita berdua sama tapi tak serupa
yang penting kita saling memahami




adakah kau berada di sana?
ku dapat rasa kehadiranmu
walau hanya di dalam kalbu
ku merinduimu selalu
terkenangkan waktu seketika
berdampingan bersama-sama
setiap pertemuan pasti akan bertemu dengan detik perpisahan
walau kini berpisah
kenangkanlah saat indah
sebagai penyembuh rindu
kita tak ditakdirkan bersama
untuk masa yang lebih lama
biarpun hanya seketika
kehadiranmu dirasai




Nur Syafiq bin Yunus, awaklah makhuk Allah swt yang paling manis dan yang terbaik untuk saya. saya bersyukur sangat sangat sebab saya memiliki awak sebagai teman hidup saya. i love you until the end bie. :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment