Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

explosion of happiness






my body has been injected by some liquid that is highly explosive called happines. its been running through my veins with rapid momentum, that could explode just by suprise.  my very own brain could turn into singing spongebob with pink pants. HAHA. thats kindda funny. okay, the reason behind these explosion are, well, obviously him. its kindda crazy and hard to describe how i feel. no one ever manage to make me feel like this, like ever. there is no moment in my current life that i would not think of him. its like he's everywhere. stalking my dream, my thoughts, my life. i cant run. i dont want to run, anyway. so i let it be. let him control my heart, my soul. i dont mind, really. 'i love you' is only words. my love towards him is more than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment