Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

a new year, a new beginning, a new chapter.

hello again. so 2010 has officially ended. wow. time flies pretty fast like a super sonic jet. its kindda scary to think about what might be waiting for me next year. i could be married, i could be caught cheating on examinations, i could be fat, and i could even be dead (please dont, im still young) . who knows right? so here am i, sitting in my room, facing this darn lappy, thinking, what do i want in 2011.




 what i want in 2011.

  1. study harder, put in more effort - same as any other year, but somehow never manage to fulfill it. HAHA
  2. concentrate more during lectures - no sleeping!
  3. lose just a little bit of weight - no more flabby tummies and chunky thighs, please
  4. be an obedient daughter towards my parents - reduce lying to them
  5. getting DL, make myself and my parents proud - i know i can
  6. less usage of money, save save save! - but that means less shopping right? :/
  7. improve my english especially in writing - always will
  8. less drama, catfights, and shitty stuff - ignore all those backstabbing bitches, i have my own awesome friends and most importantly, an awesome life.
  9. be more fashionable. HAHA. - only for self satisfaction okay? not for you people
  10. more books, less internet - this is kindda hard to do
  11. be nice to everyone - i am nice, right?
  12. be less clumsy - no more losing keys, handphones, accessories, books and what not
  13. solat 5 waktu - full!
  14. less foul languange and 'melatah'- or atleast not out loud, like "oh pantat kau meletop!"
  15. be more matured - but with absolute cuteness. HAHA
  16. try to learn how to drive - i need a license, but im scared to drive. how?
  17. save money to buy DSLR - a must
  18. keep my hair long - if thats possible
  19. no procastinating anymore - do the work on time!
  20. last but not least, have a happy and blissful year with my family, my bestie, my dear syaf, and close friends. - rock and roll baby :D





bye 2010, lets rock 2011! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment