Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

a suprising final examination results

CGPA : 3.33

a huge suprise for me for sure. why? because i answered my finals with such little effort. what if i did put in just a little more effort, my name might get in the Dean's List, right? that is definitely possible for me, and i know it. i just have to push my lazy ass and work harder next time. getting DL is within my reach, so might as well just grab it.


THE RESULTS:

BBM (BM) : A-
BEL (ENGLISH) : A
COM161 (MASS MEDIA) : B-
COM165 (PUBLIC SPEAKING) : B+
CSC (COMPUTER SCIENCE) : B-
CTU (ISLAMIC STUDIES) : B+
JPAM (COCURICULUM) : A

POINTER: 3.33 (B+)


I AM GREATFUL. ALHAMDULLILLAH :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment