Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

packing for UiTM Lendu: done

hmm dah habis packing. finally. terasa berat hati nak pergi sana balik. i dont wanna go back! :/ tapi nak buat macam mana kan, jalan ini yang aku pilih. aku yang pilih nak sambung study. aku yang pilih course mass comm yang kampusnya memang dekat melaka. this is my choice, so i have to get over it. tah la. dulu aku fikir kalau belajar dekat dekat mesti bosan. balik balik tengok benda yang sama jer. kalau belajar jauh sikit, maybe aku akan dapat pengalaman yang baru dan lain daripada biasa. i could finally get out of the norm, and be indipendent. but know, i realize, its quite a bit of a challenge for me. i get so attached to my home sweet home, my kuala lumpur city, my comfort zone until its hard for me to accept that i have to move on to a different kind of scenario, diferrent kind of air, different kind of environment where i have to learn how to survive. university/college life is like getting yourself into an ocean full of sharks. SCARY. okay what i meant to say is, life as a university student is damn hard. its not all rainbows and butterflies, and its not like walking in the park where you met your friends and say "hey whassup peeps? party tonight?" thats just a minor event, a part of the little extra time that you have to squeeze in between everything else. basically, you just have to learn how to adapt and how to survive. or better jump off a building. haha. joking


p/s: good news is, this time i get to endure life at lendu with my bestie, sue! yes, she got in. the same course as me. yay! i really look forward to that one. :D




SUE MASUK UiTM, LENDU. YAY!

























AKU PULA TELAH BERJAYA MEMBAWA SEPARUH DARIPADA BILIK AKU. :)













haihh. even though i feel like choking myself, but i have to say. lendu, here i come. =__=



0 comments:

Post a Comment