Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

SWEET HOME OF MINE

baby, im back! haha. i felt as happy as a monkey holding a banana when my i finally get to breath kl's polluted air *okay thats quite unhealthy. haha. , get to watch all the cars moving at different speeds to different destination along the super hectic highway, get to watch the traffic lights change its colour from green to yellow to red and back to green again like a whole new life cycle, the life cycle of the road, not just any road, mind you, the road of the city. its just different. get to watch all the people with their 'minding my own business' look in their face while driving their cars or riding their motorcycles or while taking the city's public transportation, or while walking, and lastly, get to feel the warmness of my dear home. how welcoming it looks as i stepped in for the 1st time after months of being away. my house looked beautiful! my dad renovated our house, and it was awesome without doubt. my room! oh la la. i used to hate my room. small, messy, just a crappy room. now it looks cozy and i could just stay in here forever, i dont mind really. haha. and ohh not forgetting my dearest family. god, its just sooo god to see their faces again, i talked to my dad so much including girls stuff. haha. it feels kindda weird, but im glad i did. because he's such a good listener therefore im not ashamed. sometimes i forgot to thnk him for all the little things and the big things he did for me all these times. so dad, thnx for everything. i love you :') as for my brother who is currently working to fill his time after taking pmr, he said i could ask him for anything when he received his first paycheck later. im kindda feeling majorly guilty because i had never spent my paychecks on him.  so thnks adik. i love you. lastly, my mum. i haven't meet her yet, but i will soon. i missed her like hell, her smile, her blushing face, everything. we talked on the phone sometimes. she never forgets to call me even when i do forget her. so im dying to see her, dying to hug her. thnx ma for everything. i love you too :') hurm, tomorrow i will start working. cant wait! i want to travel, so i needed the money badly. ohh not forgetting, shopping! haha. that's a fucking MUST. me without shopping is like me without food. (oh for heaven's sake, stop the drama). but life itself is a drama ain't it? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment