Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

Alex Yoong pun berhutang tau. (jangan kata tak kenal plak) haha.

of course la semua orang kenal siapa alex yoong kan? pelumba F1 tuuu. yang hensem gila tuuuu. 

hawtstuff malaysia. 


uuuuuu. can i have you dear alex? what? you have a wife? like i care. hee. xP



so what's the big deal with this eye candy of the race community? well, like i said, even though he is ALEX YOONG, he still have debts you know. you dont believe me huh? okay here's me and sarah's (my workmate) conversation with alex yoong. 



the conversation goes like this:


sarah: that would be, rm16.10 (kononnya, dah lupa harga sebenar)

alex: can i use credit card?

sarah: (looks at me)

me: no sir, we only accept GSC EON BANK CARD sir.

sarah: yeah, only GSC EON CARD.

alex: oh. i have no cash right now. and my movie is about to start. (sambil pegang rm5 kat tangan, obviously tak cukup)

me and sarah: (err..dont know how to help him)

alex: erm can i come back and pay later after the movie?

me and sarah: err.

alex: i'll leave my credit card with you guys. its for security right? you know im gonna come back right? (as if we thought that he wont)

me: yess i know. (smile widely)

alex: okay, here's my card. i'll come later. thank you. (smile)

me and sarah. okay. thank you, enjoy your movie! (as usual) with a big fat smile on our face.



me and sarah: wey korang! alex yoong bg kredit kad platinum die kt kteorg laa! ape lagi, jom shopping! hahaha.





gila lahhhh wey :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment