Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

ONLY A FEW HOURS. I CANT WAIT TO BREATH KUALA LUMPUR'S AIR :D

mama's gonna pick me up from this hell place in a few hours. im soooooo fuckin excited. dah lama ohh tak jejak kaki ku di atas bumi kuala lumpur. oh, kl, i miss the noise, the buzy road, the people, the cars, the public transportations, the buildings, the shopping complexes, the movie theater, the lifestyle, the heat, and ohh home sweet home! 





kuala lumpur, my sin city. hell yeah!


lepas dah smpai kl nnti, nak terus mintak kerja dekat tempat kerja lama. dapat gaji, nak melancong! pergi mana? mana lagi kalau hometown suami saya, ipoh mali. haha. saya rindu kamu juga la ipoh. my super plans are, a trip to lostworld tambun, and pangkor! tu sebab la nak kerja dulu, kalau tak, mmg tak cukup duit la kan. im going with my bestfrenforever, sue idris. babe, gua dah tak sabar nak beradventure dengan lu. gua tahu lu pun tak sabar kan? haha. please god, let the time moves faster for the sake of my exciting adventure. ohh and bye bye lendu, melaka! i wont miss you, like everrr. haha. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment