Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

hands trembling while holding the ultimate-oh-so-classy receipt

activity: eat classy dinner with family.
venue: Chilis at Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur.
who: mama, abang, adik and me.
when: Saturday, Feb 05 2011
review: it was an expensive dinner for sure, but i had fun! it was only once in a while that i had that kind of dinner with mama. it was a memorable moment when mama laughed at me while i was trying to fight with my beef steak. fight as if in trying to cut it into smaller pieces without embarassing myself and maintaining lady like posture. haha. the meal was delicious and appetizing. but when the receipt came, our hands were practically trembling when we get hold of that bloody piece of paper. but what the heck? it was worth it for sure. ;)





































can we come here again? ngehe :B
























0 comments:

Post a Comment