Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

5 months of loveship, hardship, partnership, breakheartship and every possible ship that we board







When the waves of the ocean crashes the shore, when the clouds moves around the sky, when flowers from the ground blossoms, when the sun rises to its kingdom above, when wind blows away particles in the atmosphere, when breathing new borns opens their eyes for the first time, when birthday candles were lit up, when the moon starts to creep in the darkness, when stars displays it arts from above, I know I would always have faith in you and our love. my love towards you will never stop its course like a never ending life cycle. Lets never stop our story. Lets keep moving forward, together. because i love you. Happy 5th monthliversary Nur Syafiq bin Yunus. <3





0 comments:

Post a Comment