Pieces Of Me

An insight into my rock and roll world. piece by piece. Photobucket
My name is Nurfarhain Nabila binti Mohd Yasin. Hello there ;)

you are a problem to solve, a mystery to unfold, and most importantly, a person to love

i've done my best. i've done everything in my power to make you love me. to make you stick with me until the end. to impress you. to have you as mine forever. to be your last. even when you tend to hurt me alot with your harsh mean words, with your difficult attitudes, with your dumb ego, and your goodbyes, i swallowed it all because i believe that, beneath all of that coldness, there is a big bright light waiting to shine from inside of you. all that coldness is just a mask. making you seem like a tough person. making people fear you somehow, so that you wont seem vulnerable and people wont take advantage of you, wont hurt you. and i would be the only person that you would show the other side of you. i would be the only person that you would open up your heart to. i would be person to make the walls of your giant ego to fall down, piece by piece. i would be the lucky person to have YOU and be the LAST one for you.

i would keep on trying to figure you out. to understand you. because i know i can. and i know that i would the only one who can. you should know, your mood swings is impossible but it makes me want to be closer to you. you are a roller coaster that i love to ride over and over again. when you tried to push me away, i would keep running back to you. and if you ask me "what is love?' i would answer with pride that LOVE is YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment